1959 Alfa Romeo Giulietta SPIDER VELOCE 750F
• Exhaustive 3+ year restoration by Red Oxide Garage
• Found in Huntington Beach, CA in storage since the early 1970's
• Matching numbers and original color combination – black/red
• Complete with tools, manual, spare and jack
• Only 2,796 Spider Veloces produced
This spectacular Veloce was found a few miles away in Huntington Beach, CA in a garage unused since the 70's. Uncovered in 2014, this Alfa with all matching numbers was sold new in '59 out of New York and made its way to California. Found by Red Oxide Garage, they undertook an exhaustive and correct restoration to return the Veloce to its original colors and "better then new" condition. All components were restored, rebuilt or replaced over the past 3+ years to get to this conclusion, a "new" Spider Veloce. The car comes with correct tools, manual, spare and jack and a file of over 3,000 pictures documenting the restoration and "as found" condition. This car has yet to be shown and judged on the concours circuit and most decidedly will be a big hit in the Alfa community.
These cars are a blast to drive and to look at, very Italian at all times and instantly transport the driver and passenger to "La Dolce Vita".