1974 Jaguar E-Type Series 3 V12 OTS
- Just restored with over $200,000 in receipts
- Beautiful French blue paint with dark blue leather and top
- The perfect daily driver - automatic, A/C and power steering
- Jaguar Heritage Certificate - delivered new to NY, USA
- Cannot replicate in today's market
This V12 Roadster (OTS) was delivered in NY in July of 1974, originally silver over black. The most recent owner commissioned a Southern California Jaguar specialist to restore the car. With receipts totalling over $200,000 (which we have on file) they did extensive mechanical restoration and changed the color to a shade similar to Jaguar Cotswold blue. Interior is now navy blue with a blue top. The Jag performs better than new. It drives wonderfully, shifts smooth and silent and it is super tight and feels "new". If you are looking for a great V12 Jaguar, that you may want to use regularly, this is it. This car can't be repeated in today's market.